Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Stars De Dallas

All of you who say "OMG, let me know when you play in town, I wanna come watch!!!!." well here's your chance. Dallas Stars u-18 AAA welcomes to town the Buffalo Saints for a 3 game set at Stars home rink in Farmers branch. Game times are as follows: Friday 3:30 pm..saturday 1:00 pm(come to this one)... Sunday 9:45 AM.. all games take place at Starcenter, Farmers Branch, located at I-35 and Valley View.... Very easy to locate. Go ahead and come.

Look forward to exciting/humourous post tommorow!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was browsing the Web and came accross your site. I am pretty new to blogging and everything but it seems pretty fun. I have a site about symptom of depression that I just started last week. Well, I just wanted to comment and say you have a neat blog. keep it up and have fun blogging!

Thx.
SonnyM.

22:35  
Anonymous adam said...

sorry JAy why but the blog sucks ass cock now bc its updated like fucking once every 10 months

21:33  
Blogger louisfrie8998254178 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

03:35  
Blogger exd0kl67 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

00:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home